KECK SENG (MALAYSIA) BERHAD ("KSM" or "the Company")
- Extraordinary General Meeting
Further to the Company's announcement on 14 July 2010, the Board wishes to announce that an Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM") of Keck Seng (Malaysia) Berhad will be held on Friday, 06 August 2010 at 11.00am at the Conference Room of Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort Bhd, Pasir Gudang, Johor Darul Takzim to seek a mandate from its shareholders in respect of the disposal of the quoted shares of Parkway Holdings Limited ("Proposed Mandate").
A copy of the Notice of the EGM and the Circular to Shareholders in relation to the Proposed Mandate will be despatched to the shareholders.
- PROPOSED MANDATE IN RESPECT OF DISPOSAL OF THE QUOTED SHARES OF
PARKWAY HOLDINGS LIMITED
“THAT authority be and is hereby given to the Board of Directors to dispose of the quoted
shares of Parkway Holdings Limited held by the Company and its subsidiary in the manner that
they deem fit whether it is to dispose in full or in part or whether to keep the shares as long term
investment (“Proposed Mandate”).
THAT the Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised to give effect to and
implement the Proposed Mandate with full powers to do all acts as they may consider
necessary or expedient in the best interest of the Company and the Shareholders.
AND THAT this Proposed Mandate will be valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of
approval of the Shareholders unless otherwise renewed at a general meeting.”
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Woo Min Fong
22 July 2010
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint not more than two proxies to
attend and vote in his stead. A proxy may but need not be a member of the Company.
2. Where a member appoints two (2) proxies, the appointment shall be invalid unless he specifies the
proportion of his holdings to be represented by each proxy.
3. Where a member is an authorized nominee as defined under the Securities Industry (Central
Depositories) Act, 1991, it may appoint at least one (1) proxy but not more than two (2) proxies in respect
of each securities account it holds with ordinary shares of the Company standing to the credit of the said
4. Where the Proxy Form is executed by a corporation, it must be either under its Common Seal or under
the hand of an officer or attorney duly authorised.
5. The Proxy Form must be deposited with the Company Secretary at the Registered Office, Suite 1301,
13th Floor, City Plaza, Jalan Tebrau, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Ta’zim not less than 48 hours
before the time set for the Meeting.
Khazanah has give offer price higher, seems like Keck Seng is accepting it sooner. Maybe a special bonus this year?
Warren Buffett Tells You How to Turn $40 Into $10 Million - By Patrick Morris Warren Buffett is perhaps the greatest investor of all time, and he has a simple solution that could help an individual turn $40 into $10...
1 day ago